MLBTR is publishing Offseason Outlooks for all 30 teams. Click here to read the other entries in this series.
The Phillies have a pivotal offseason ahead of them, as the club is still seeking its first playoff berth since 2011 despite a concerted effort to emerge from a multi-year rebuilding process. With manager Gabe Kapler dismissed in favor of veteran Joe Girardi, the pressure on the front office is mounting to put together a winning unit.
- Bryce Harper, OF: $300MM through 2031
- Jean Segura, SS: $43.75MM through 2022 (including $1MM buyout of 2023 option)
- Andrew McCutchen, OF: $40MM through 2021 (including $3MM buyout of 2022 option)
- Aaron Nola, RHP: $39MM through 2022 (including $4.25MM buyout of 2023 option)
- Scott Kingery, INF/OF: $20.5MM through 2023 (including $1MM buyout for 2024)
- Jake Arrieta, RHP: $20MM through 2020
- Odubel Herrera, OF: $19.5MM through 2021 (including $2.5MM buyout of 2022 option)
- David Robertson, RP: $13MM through 2020 (including…