Recently we asked you, the fans of Dodgers Nation, to let us know what the top three suggestions you have for the Dodgers in the off-season, with an eye on accomplishing their ultimate goal of winning the last game of the year in 2020.
What are the top 3 things you want the Dodgers to do this off-season?
— Dodgers Nation (@DodgersNation) November 5, 2019
The 150+ suggestions that we received range from player performance to stadium experience, and here we review some of the most common wishes:
On-field performance – 40% of responses
- Starting pitching
- acquire an Ace
- “be more like the Astros“
- acquire a premium high velocity right-handed starting pitcher
- Bullpen changes
- work on mindset under pressure for younger players
- work on situational hitting/change hitting approach/continue to develop a “small ball” mentality
- acquire a right-handed power hitter