MLBTR has published Offseason Outlooks for all 30 teams. Click here to read the other entries in this series.
The 2019 season resulted in another NL West title but more playoff disappointment for the powerhouse Dodgers. Now, newly extended president of baseball operations Andrew Friedman is once again looking for ways to get the Dodgers their first World Series championship since 1988.
- Clayton Kershaw, LHP: $46.67MM through 2021
- A.J. Pollock, OF: $42MM through 2022 (including $5MM buyout for 2023)
- Kenley Jansen, RHP: $38MM through 2021
- Joe Kelly, RHP: $21MM through 2021 (including $4MM buyout for 2022)
- Justin Turner, 3B: $19MM through 2020
- Kenta Maeda, RHP: $12MM through 2023
Arbitration-Eligible Players (projections via MLBTR contributor Matt Swartz)
- Pedro Baez (5.059) – $3.3MM
- Enrique Hernandez (5.054) – $5.5MM
- Joc Pederson (5.028) – $8.5MM
- Chris Taylor (4.037) – $5.0MM
- Corey Seager (4.032) – $7.1MM
- Ross Stripling (3.115) – $2.3MM
- Austin Barnes…