Please note, this posting contains three positions.
Quality Assurance Engineer
The New York Yankees organization is accepting applications for a Quality Assurance Engineer as part of their Baseball Systems department. Applicant should have experience working in QA/Testing roles, have strong understanding of different testing types (Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing), have experience with automating testing frameworks, and knowledge of industry best practices around DevOps and Test Automation.
- Develop and maintain automated test suites, libraries and utilities using various automated testing platforms.
- Be involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle to frame testing and validation plans, as well as understand functionality, coverage, and risks.
- Work closely with developers to create test cases, test product functionality, and investigate product failures.
- Perform final validation of customer requirements against finished products.
- Investigate potential data quality issues, determine root causes, and work with data engineers to address them.
- Design internal and external-facing reports to…