Please note, this posting contains two positions.
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
The Detroit Tigers are currently seeking a Software Engineer. This role will be responsible for development and maintenance of software projects within Baseball Operations. This position will report to the Sr. Software Engineer, Baseball Operations.
- Perform general development and maintenance tasks for the upkeep of internally developed software products.
- Use modern software techniques and best practices in all parts of the software life cycle.
- Support the integration of baseball analysis into the Tigers’ proprietary tools and applications.
- Assist with the design and development of new software products.
- Other projects as directed by the Baseball Operations leadership team.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, similar technical field of study or equivalent real-time experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge in developing in a Web-based object-oriented product environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in working with medium-to-large scale relational databases.
- Ability to work in all…