Do it all with the A2000 V125SS. Patrol the outfield and take away base hits or dominate in the circle – with this 12.5″ utility model by your side. The Victory Web design helps you corral fly balls and hide your pitch grips from opposing hitters, a Drawstring Closure guarantees a good fit no matter where you’re at on the diamond and an all-SuperSkin back helps reduce the weight of the glove while adding durability.
- Pro Stock® LeatherPro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro FitFeaturing our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual WeltingDual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher’s model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger BindingFlat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel PadA thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist LiningKeeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold LogosBold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.